Who & What is PTL?
The Parent Teacher League (PTL) is a service organization that is intended to:
● In Christian spirit, provide support for teachers, parents, and students of the school.
● Promote a Christ-centered environment for families and their children.
● Coordinate select events and fundraisers during the school year.
PTL includes all parents, grandparents, and legal guardians of children attending Trinity Lutheran School and consists of a Leadership Team. There are no fees or obligations to be a part of a great group of people.
TUESDAY, MARCH 21 @ 6:30 pm
Church Gathering Room
All events, meetings and need-to-know info will be sent through the Trinity Times.
One key role of the PTL is to raise funds to support the school; enabling support beyond what is offered by tuition funds and support from Trinity Lutheran Church. There are many ways you can get involved – some with very little effort. Participation from each family results in more money for our school! All earnings are applied back to the school. Here are some key fundraisers going on at Trinity:
- Homemade Pizza Fundraiser
- Dine-Out Nights
- Box Tops for Education App